
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I'm confused about the reviews on this product. This was recommended to me and I really like it! It has become one of my hair staples now. If you have color treated hair, it is extremely important to protect it from all kinds of heat--not only to protect it from breakage, but also to prevent color from seeping out of the hair's cuticle. I brush the section of hair after I spray it on to make sure all the strands are coated, flat-iron, and then move on to the next section. The scent is hard to describe but it's really nice--it smells like some sort of delicious candy. I really love it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Got 2b Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
got2b: guardian angel4: hot hair: straighten, protect, b redeemed425° F Heat Protect: gloss finish Flat Iron Balmbware of the burn- temperatures above 425° de-nature your hair! b invincible with got2b guardian angel formulated with proven 425°F heat protection plus patented combined styling support. There's no more need to go any hotter. You crave the stick straight styles, but it's such hard work, and oh, the damage done...This flat iron straightening balm moisturizes and insulates your hair from flat iron frying to provide long-lasting sleek, frizz-free locks with luminous shine effects. Forget the styling sins of the past, your hair's flat-out invincible now. Questions/Comments? Toll-free 800-424-5458Made in USA
Click here for more information about Got 2b Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

0 comments:
Post a Comment